|Asonat / Connection|
|Add Date:||2015-01-09||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|
|Week Ending:||1 Mar||1 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan|
|1.||Feb 27, 2015:||Distractions |
Before It Was
|4.||Jan 15, 2015:||Electric Outlet (1/15) |
|2.||Jan 27, 2015:||Randomania (1/27) |
Before It Was
|5.||Jan 14, 2015:||After the After Party |
|3.||Jan 19, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio |
Before It Was, Quiet Storm
1. Mystical sounds, soft, vocal, relaxing wave synths
2. soft smooth wavy melody, soothing lyrics, full beat. Makes you wanna float around.
3. Wobbly, moody, ambient with a consistent tempo. Reminiscent.
4. Trippy, smooth, with a bit of pain. Multiple synths, all radiating a reflective, painful emotion.
5. bittersweet smoothness, mellow, ambient, synths are colorful.
6. Emotional. You can hear pain, but you can’t feel it. Frustrated, cold, lost.
7. More cheery, but still mellow and still carries pain. Optimism? or maybe acceptance.
8. light and happy, french vocals and odd melody, lots of synths, kinda weird but fun
9. silky and wobbly synth sounds, mostly instrumental, mystical, intriguing melody, space-feel with grounded undertone, the title “Rejection” makes it feel even more real. But not painful.
10. Emotional, hopeful, settling with something, accepting and moving on. Title “This Is The End” captures the feeling if you don’t associate negativity to an end. It’s just a closing, a finish.
|1.||Quiet Storm||6.||So Cold|
|2.||Before It Was||7.||Rather Interesting|
|3.||Everything Illuminated||8.||Hearts In Trouble|
|4.||One Step At The Time||9.||Rejection|
|5.||All The Things You Said||10.||This Is The End|