|Fantastic / El Futuro|
|Label:||La Societe Expeditionnaire|
|Add Date:||2015-01-09||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|
|Week Ending:||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8||Feb 1||Jan 25||Jan 18|
|1.||Mar 27, 2015:||Mix Tape: Electric Outlet-ish |
Now Here And Now
|4.||Feb 24, 2015:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [W1507] |
|2.||Mar 05, 2015:||Moonlight Impressions |
|5.||Feb 19, 2015:||Mix Tape |
|3.||Feb 26, 2015:||Moonlight Impressions |
|6.||Feb 16, 2015:||Mix Tape |
favorites: 5, 6, 7, 9, 11
1. Bass opens, quick tempo, oriental instrument(?), vocals similar to that of Coldplay’s.
Reminds me of a warrior preparing for battle.
2. Mix modern music with some showdown old western track. More focused on slower, not-so-exciting instrumental than on vocals. overall: boring.
3. catchy bass riff and steady, soft drums. Guitar makes it sound like a cool 70’s song. Vocals begin halfway through the song. They
4. Some futuristic sounds/synths over some standard soft rock/indie instrumental. Cool song.
5. Eerie piano/synth intro, vocals come in. Steady ballad sound until towards the end when some percussions are added and make it a bit more bouncy and jumpy
6. Softer tone, much more of a loving sound than other songs. Simple, vocal, and peaceful.
7. Vocal, conducive to badassery, steady tempo with bass, simple guitar, some interesting sounds now and then, sounds like the ending track for a tv show on the CW or something.
8. steady, cold, similar tone to the previous track, higher pitch vocals, primal sound as well, appropriate hunting song.
9. Slow, eerie, creepy instrumental. I like it. vocals sound similar to that off other songs though. If the vocals were more appropriate, this would be a great, trippy song, more so than it already is. Short, meant to be a transition to the next song(?)
10. has sounds that sound like alien machines. Otherwise, steady, Makes use of guitar, but not too much. Echoey, Soft, down-tempo. The end leans towards being instrumentally focused. It’s a great immersion of sound without overdoing it.
11. Multiple, harmonic vocals. Faster tempo, different synths, again some old western feels, again some warrior song feels, ending with a dancy sound. Great closing track to the album.
|4.||Now Here And Now||9.||Beautiful Mind, Pt 1|
|5.||Not Too Late||10.||Achilles Heel|
|11.||Beautiful Mind, Pt 2|