|Springtime Carnivore / Springtime Carnivore|
|Add Date:||2015-01-09||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|
|Week Ending:||1 Mar||15 Feb||25 Jan|
|1.||Dec 11, 2017:||National Treasure |
|3.||Feb 13, 2015:||Distractions |
|2.||Feb 26, 2015:||Meow |
Name On A Matchbook
|4.||Jan 19, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio |
1. Instrumental Intro to album. Short, mystical, powerful.
2. electric piano, bass, drums, muffled female vocals, like a phone commercial song. Not dancy, but not soft. Not melancholic, but not necessarily happy, and not angry. Neutral. Fun.
3. indie with poppiness, like a sunny beach day tune without any of the danciness
4. Smooth electronic indie. Frustrated tone, bouncy, dancy (a bit), anti-love song (not bitter)
5.(FCC - Sh*t) Smooth, silky indie. Comfortable, hoppy. Fun but soft.
6. Smooth, lyrical, no percussions. Soothing, provoking. Soft, acoustic sound.
7. short, mystical, reflective. instrumental interlude to the album.
8. Fun summer day indie song, faster tempo, harmonic and bright. Light-hearted.
9. begins sounding like a Bee Gee’s song. Bassy plus higher electric piano pitches, medium vocals. Combine the sound of ABBA and Yeah Yeah Yeahs, silly/mystical tone, not intense.
10. Mystical ballad type song. Cool, relaxed, melts away negativity. Loving but still distant.
11. Rough but light, yearns for more love, good tempo, hopeful but dissatisfied.
12. bumpy, wanting to be aggressive (but not quite there), bouncy and frustrated. Multiple instrumental elements. Sick beat with powerful bassline.
13. Electric piano and vocals. Soft and melancholic. Not slow; fast enough to keep interest.
14. Instrumental outro. just electric piano, varying in tone. Light, prevocative, melancholic, etc.