|Trentemøller / Lost Reworks|
|Label:||In My Room|
|Add Date:||2015-01-09||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|
|Week Ending:||Jan 18|
|1.||Jan 15, 2015:||Electric Outlet (1/15) |
Deceive (Trentemøller's Lost & Found Remix)
1. 80’s-ish fast beat with modern dark synths, muddled female vocals, some harmony, creepy
2. reminds me of halloween; strong bass line, eerie muddled female vocals, high pitch guitar riffs, steady drum line, reminds me of the Bride of Chucky music
3. faster pace, interesting percussions, no drums, sounds like foreign vocals and synths (perhaps Indian?), but preserves the dark Trentemøller remix sound. The Matrix music!
4. same song as track 2 but different remix. More subtely creepy, eggy bass synth, distorted but not raspy guitars, wave synths, more chilling vocal rendition
5. sounds kinda like a video game at first, raspy guitar/synth (a bit annoying) and chilling whispered harmonic vocals, video game sounding synth returns with higher pitch, steady bass line, mashup of different elements varying at different times
6. More synths, some drums, male vocals, eerie, sounds like something off a commercial advertising a phone, or something out of a horror teen movie before the killing. Halloween-y
7. Different sound from the rest of the album. Dancy towards the second half. Simple house/down-tempo remix sound, like any other remix off the internet minus the EDM insanity.