|Artist:||Little May||Added:||Jan 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-01-04||Pull Date:||2015-03-08|
|Week Ending:||Feb 15||Feb 8||Feb 1||Jan 25||Jan 18|
|1.||Aug 20, 2021:||KZSU Time Traveler
|4.||Nov 04, 2016:||Time Traveler
|2.||Feb 02, 2018:||KZSU Time Traveler
|5.||Sep 18, 2015:||Time Traveler
|3.||Jun 09, 2017:||KZSU Time Traveler
|6.||Jul 23, 2015:||Mountain Music
Favorite Tracks: 1, 2, **4**
1. (5:07) Dust - This song is snare drum driven, the lyrics are urgent and beautiful. Great harmonizing...I really love everything about this song.
2. (3:31) Hide - Acoustic guitar and vox only at the beginning, this girl has an incredible voice and with minimal instrumentation it is really showcased here. Drums and harmonies build in around 1 minute.
3. (3:18) Midnight Hour - I think this may be steel guitar? And it is definitely a different girl on lead vocals. This has a more country feel to it and is a little dark.
4. (3:44) Bones - This one is my favorite by far. So honest and simple, but the melody is infectious and the instrumentation is dynamic and beautiful. I listen to this one a lot these days.
5. (3:16) Boardwalks - Super intricate guitar playing, sweet and lovely end to the album.