|Quiet Life / Housebroken Man|
|Add Date:||2015-01-09||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|
|Week Ending:||8 Mar||1 Mar||22 Feb||8 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan|
|1.||Sat, 07 Mar 15:||DJ A.Y.|
Freshman Phenomenon DJ AY's Name
|4.||Thu, 19 Feb 15:||Noel Tum|
Live Your Life
|2.||Tue, 03 Mar 15:||The Skipper|
|5.||Tue, 03 Feb 15:||The Narrator|
|3.||Thu, 26 Feb 15:||Mister Esquire|
|6.||Thu, 22 Jan 15:||Mister Esquire|
This is the second release from Quiet Life. It is an awesome indie-folk EP that ranges from super up beat and catchy to weirdly ominous and minimalistic. Each track was recorded in a different studio, which is kind of cool. RIYL: Justin Townes Earl, Phosphorescent, The Head and The Heart.|
Favorites: 1, **2**, **5**
1. (3:46) Housebroken Man (Featuring Cary Ann Hearst) - Upbeat and playful. Great guitar and really cool sounding ragtime piano. Great male/female harmonies.
2. (5:04) Shaky Hand - Downtempo super pretty, very Justin Townes Earl sounding. Love this one.
3. (5:01) Messin' Around - This one is a little grittier, awesome raspy vocals and more of that piano melody and some very country sounding guitar.
4. (4:16) Reckless Kind - Very mellow and minimal. Echoey vocals and plucking on an acoustic guitar. A little harmonica is thrown in later.
5. (4:44) Waiting Around To Die (With Jim James) - Slow and dark. Sampled spoken word.
|1.||Housebroken Man (Featuring Cary Ann Hearst)||3.||Messin' Around|
|2.||Shaky Hand||4.||Reckless Kind|
|5.||Waiting Around To Die (With Jim James)|