|Empyrean Atlas / Inner Circle|
|Add Date:||2015-02-20||Pull Date:||2015-04-24|
|Week Ending:||12 Apr||29 Mar||22 Mar||15 Mar||8 Mar||1 Mar|
|1.||Jul 23, 2019:||Tree Talk |
|4.||Apr 08, 2015:||The Fishbowl |
|2.||Aug 30, 2015:||Mix Tape: Fake Overnight Mr. Esquire |
|5.||Apr 08, 2015:||Moonlight Impressions |
|3.||Apr 10, 2015:||1068487 |
Girdwood, Cynthia, Sycamore
|6.||Mar 28, 2015:||Music Casserole |
Empyrean Atlas / Inner Circle|
Description: Empyrean Atlas Inner Circle is a euphoric wall of sound that blends minimalist drive and afropop shimmer. Led by composer/multi-instrumentalist David Crowell, Empyrean Atlas blends beautiful soundscapes with multitudes of quick and elegant guitar rhythms to capture a variety of emotions. No lyrics on the entire album.
RIYL: The National, Bear in Heaven, Spacey Introspective Movie Soundtracks
Favorites: Literally all great.
1. Sycamore (3:04) – No lyrics. Fast tempo, quick guitar plucking/strumming with a hopeful, upbeat rhythm. Light chord plucking blends in with a heavier bassline.
2. Cynthia (2:56) – No lyrics. Slow tempo. Very elegant harp like sound to this one. Recommend listening while walking through a meadow.
3. Girdwood (3:14) – No lyrics. Med tempo. This one is a little more atmospheric. Reverb soundscapes run tangent to the melody throughout. Recommend listening while exploring the forest and mountains.
4. Looking Both Ways (2:32) – No lyrics. Fast tempo. Similar to the rest. Recommend listening while perusing the big city on a sunny day.
5. Coming Home (3:27) – No lyrics. Slow-med tempo. Pleasant nostalgic vibe transitions back and forth with a slower spacey ambience. Recommend listening while zoning out about the past.
6. Inner Circle (4:18) – No lyrics. Med-fast tempo. Three different guitar lines mesh into beautiful melodic artistry. Bass drum kicks in to get the head bobbin’ with a slow buildup to the end.
|1.||Sycamore||4.||Looking Both Ways|