|Label:||Rca Records (Hip-Hop)|
|Add Date:||2015-01-23||Pull Date:||2015-03-27|
|Week Ending:||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8||Feb 1||Jan 25|
|1.||Jan 22, 2023:||Total Sound
|4.||Feb 21, 2022:||Sound Landscapes (rebroadcast from Mar 15, 2018)
|2.||Nov 22, 2022:||The Doghouse
|5.||Aug 06, 2021:||Everything in Particular
|3.||May 27, 2022:||borrowed time
Till It's Done (Tutu)
|6.||Jul 08, 2021:||Stranded at Settembrini's (rebroadcast from Jun 17, 2021)
FCC on 2. Play any track, can’t go wrong.
1. (4:49) Ain’t That Easy. **** Funky steady groove. Electric guitar heavy. Male backing vocalists.
2. (5:50) 1000 Deaths. FCC. ** Interesting, funky, percussion heavy song. Political and religious messaging.
3. (3:21) The Charade. *** Mellow soul, bass heavy, incredible.
4. (5:03) Sugah Daddy. **** Clapping and fantastic percussion mixed with jazzy piano.
5. (5:44) Really Love. *****Strings, cello, and violin. Spanish sounding guitar with double bass. This sounds amazing, relaxing, and confident expression of love, soulful.
6. (5:22) Back To The Future (Part 1). **** “Back to where it was”. Funky stomp. Mixture of piano and strings, funk guitar, bass, and vocal layers.
7. (3:52) Till It’s Done (Tutu). *** Mellow, soulful, classic D’Angelo falsetto.
8. (4:33) Prayer. ** Beat is amazing. Religious messaging.
9. (5:55) Betray My Heart. ****Upbeat guitar, clap and cymbal percussion. Love song.
10. (3:08) The Door. **** Whistle and acoustic guitar with bass stomp-clap beat. Infectious, will be in your head all day.
11. (2:25) Back To The Future (Part 2). *** Love the funky backing vocals. More of the same, solid bass, stomp-clap, with piano.
12. (5:59) Anther Life. **** Huge soulful, exit. Love this song. Will get stick in your head.
|1.||Ain't That Easy||6.||Back To The Future (Part 1)|
|2.||1000 Deaths||7.||Till It's Done (Tutu)|
|4.||Sugah Daddy||9.||Betray My Heart|
|5.||Really Love||10.||Back To The Future (Part 2)|