|River Whyless / River Whyless|
|Add Date:||2015-01-23||Pull Date:||2015-03-27|
|Week Ending:||22 Mar||15 Mar||1 Mar||22 Feb||15 Feb||1 Feb|
|1.||Mar 19, 2015:||ZoëRadio |
|4.||Feb 26, 2015:||Meow |
|2.||Mar 12, 2015:||ZoeRadio |
Miles Of Skyline
|5.||Feb 19, 2015:||The Sunset Life |
|3.||Mar 12, 2015:||Mountain Music |
|6.||Feb 13, 2015:||Distractions |
This 3 piece out of Asheville, NC put out an amazing 5 song EP. This took me by surprise when I put it on in the car the other day, so much beautiful and unique instrumentation. They have guitar, violin, harpsichord, and a bunch of other cool sounds. It is an indie folk album, but it far surpasses anything I have heard recently in this genre. Enjoy!!|
PLAY ALL OF THE SONGS! Especially track 3 :)
1. (4:07) Life Crisis - Beautiful harmonies, violin, simple drums, simple all together but blew me away when I heard it for the first time.
2. (4:38) Maple Sap - Starts with some distant sounding ooos, another really amazing track, also mid tempo, incredible melody.
3. (5:54) Bath Salt - This is my absolute favorite. So many interesting sounds, the composition is stunning.
4. (4:58) Miles Of Skyline - Slightly more upbeat, more great harmonies, feel good song.
5. (3:08) Fine Companion - Slow and beautiful track, mainly guitar and vocals.
|1.||Life Crisis||3.||Bath Salt|
|2.||Maple Sap||4.||Miles Of Skyline|