|Add Date:||2015-02-06||Pull Date:||2015-04-10||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Apr 12||Apr 5||Mar 29||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 22||Feb 15|
|1.||Mar 06, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Music Casserole
|4.||Apr 09, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
Future Of Royalty
|2.||Dec 11, 2015:||A Visit From Drum (Best of '15)
|5.||Apr 03, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
|3.||Nov 20, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
|6.||Apr 02, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
P.S. The drummer, Greg Fox (Guardian Alien, Liturgy, Ben Frost), makes Zach Hill sound like a member of the high school marching band.
Low calorie. High protein. All instrumental. Transcendence = 100% Daily Value. 0g FCC.
1. (2:27) Urgent handclaps. Thumping noisy guitar. Saxophone squawks. Awesome rolling drumming. Let the mayhem begin. Claps reappear in last few seconds.
2. (5:59) Jagged distorted electronics. Sounds like someone set off an alarm. Anxious, beautiful noise. Last minute of this song provides a perfect transition into the next track.
3. (12:27) **** The band Battles form an underground resistance against the Capitalist overlords. This is the song they play as they march into battle. Tremendous.
4. (3:18) Ambient, mind-bending textures. Take a breather, Zs. You guys deserve it. Nice companion to the final track. Play back to back for bonus points.
5. (18:12) *** Whirring, fluttering tones. Then out of nowhere sax scream, frantic drumming, and chiming guitar. Becomes more measured…then strangely funky. Don’t try this at home, kids. You might hurt yourself.
|1.||Future Of Royalty||3.||Corps|