|Ezra, George / Wanted On Voyage|
|Album:||Wanted On Voyage||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Ezra, George||Added:||Feb 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-02-13||Pull Date:||2015-04-17|
|Week Ending:||Apr 19||Apr 5||Mar 22||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 22|
|1.||Aug 12, 2015:||ZoëRadio |
Did You Hear The Rain?
|4.||Apr 03, 2015:||Time Traveler |
|2.||Apr 17, 2015:||Time Traveler |
|5.||Mar 20, 2015:||Time Traveler |
Listen To The Man
|3.||Apr 14, 2015:||In Your Ear Radio |
Blame It On Me
|6.||Mar 19, 2015:||ZoëRadio |
George Ezra is a 21 year old British kid…keep that in mind when you are listening to this one. He sounds like a 40 year old soul singer. Absolutely blown away. I saw him open for Sam Smith last week, and he was as amazing live as he sounds on the album. He bought a EuroPass and wrote all of these songs while traveling around Europe. Listen and enjoy!|
Favorite Tracks: 1, 2, **3**, 4, 5, **7**, **10**
1. (3:09) Blame It On Me - Uptempo, soulful, awesome. This one gets stuck in your head.
2. (3:16) Budapest - Mid tempo, awesome guitar sound. Cool vocal melody with sufficient falsetto.
3. (4:44) Cassy O' - Uptempo guitar strumming, love this.
4. (3:21) Barcelona - Mellow crooning song.
5. (3:04) Listen To The Man - This is one of the singles, and I love it. Probably not for everyone though, kind of corny, but as we all know I am a sucker for infectious melodies.
6. (4:21) Leaving It Up To You - Not my favorite, a little too repetitive for me.
7. (3:46) Did You Hear The Rain? - This song is magic. His voice is indisputably amazing. Starts a cappella with some raspy belting, then the beat builds in…yeah play this one a lot.
8. (3:36) Drawing Board - Mid tempo, not my favorite on the album but still a solid feel good track.
9. (3:04) Stand By Your Gun - This one is weird…sounds cruise shippy...
10. (3:57) Breakaway - Second favorite track, amazing. The harmonies are beautiful.
11. (4:17) Over The Creek - Mid tempo, soulful, more of the same, does not disappoint.
12. (3:05) Spectacular Rival - Not so in to this one either. Down tempo, super low register, kind of theatrical.
|1.||Blame It On Me||7.||Did You Hear The Rain?|
|3.||Cassy O'||9.||Stand By Your Gun|
|5.||Listen To The Man||11.||Over The Creek|
|6.||Leaving It Up To You||12.||Spectacular Rival|