|Sylvan Esso / Sylvan Esso|
|Add Date:||2015-02-27||Pull Date:||2015-05-01|
|Week Ending:||3 May||26 Apr||19 Apr||12 Apr||5 Apr||22 Mar||15 Mar||8 Mar|
|1.||May 08, 2019:||nearby galaxies |
|4.||Aug 04, 2018:||Hanging in the bone yard |
|2.||Aug 25, 2018:||Hanging in the bone yard |
Play It Right
|5.||Jan 23, 2018:||Waste FM |
Could I Be
|3.||Aug 09, 2018:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|6.||Jan 01, 2018:||National Treasure |
Indie-poptronica. First release from duo out of Durham N.C. On Partisan Records. All songs follow the same recipe of minimalist electronic beat under layered female vocals. Songs are catchy, super catchy, or insanely catchy. RIYL: Phantogram, Broods, Banks, CHVRCHES, Purity Ring|
1. (3:20) Hey Mami. FCC “Ass”. * Minimalist, layered vocals with clapping and simple percussion. Electronic beat. Super catchy.
2. (4:08) Dreamy Bruises. Simple repetitive shaky electronic piano. Catchy with heavy percussion and synth.
3. (4:40) Could I Be. *Starts like a little dragon song, minimalist electronic strut, Builds. Vocal layers.
4. (3:16) Wolf. Lyrics about how men act. Again very minimalist. Chill and nice.
5. (3:50) Dress. * Super catchy. Similar recipe, soulful vocals with electronic bass beat. Relies heavily on strength of vocalist.
6. (4:18) H.S.KT. Catchy and repetitive. Builds. Fun.
7. (4:28) Coffee. *Insanely catchy. Same recipe.
8. (4:15) Uncatena. Simple and flowing. Almost an electronica strut. Fun.
9. (3:05) Play it right. * Again, super catchy with same recipe.
10. (2:57) Come Down. Pretty exit to the album. She has an excellent voice. Ambient sleepy tones in background.
|3.||Could I Be||8.||Uncatena|
|4.||Wolf||9.||Play It Right|