1. (2:55) Sly and tight then heavier chorus. A little jarring on first listen, but great stuff overall.
2. (3:23) *** Screwball guitar…a cascade of heavenly singers. This song has such a strut.
3. (4:04) *** Spoken-word, surreal storytelling. Willfully bizarre but in a cool way…believe me! Female vox.
4. (2:51) *** Mmm this just hits all the sweet spots. Feels like it could be the theme song to some 70’s tv show.
5. (3:45) *** Smooth female vox. Love the interplay between spoken and sung vocals. Lean, wiry guitar lines.
6. (2:19) Mellow…spacey. Really pretty vocals. Very much an interlude track, good lead in to...
7. (2:52) Sparse, folkier vibe. Out of nowhere distorted electric guitar explosion.
8. (3:08) *** Cruising down main street with money in your pocket and wind in your sails…it’s that kind of song.
9. (3:11) Who’s gonna pay my billz?
10. (2:23) Soft, melancholy. Spacey synth work in the second half. Nice simple track.
11. (7:36) *** Longest song by far I’ve ever heard from this group. Cool, experimental vibe. Reverb everywhere…locked in drums…vocals float in and out. Closest to psych rock more than anything else. Bizarre end to a bizarre journey.