|Heartless Bastards / Restless Ones|
|Add Date:||2015-06-12||Pull Date:||2015-08-14|
|Week Ending:||16 Aug||2 Aug||26 Jul||19 Jul||12 Jul||5 Jul||28 Jun|
|1.||Jun 05, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Music Casserole |
Wind Up Bird
|4.||May 18, 2017:||Road Trip |
|2.||Jul 14, 2018:||Road Trip |
|5.||May 11, 2017:||The Road Trip |
|3.||Jun 15, 2017:||Road Trip |
Pocket Full Of Thirst
|6.||May 04, 2017:||The Road Trip |
This is the 5th studio album from Heartless Bastards, out of Cincinnati, OH. This is one of my very favorite bands, if you ever get a chance to see them live you should. Anyway, this record is my favorite of the year so far, so please listen, play, and enjoy. RIYL: Alabama Shakes, Black Keys…etc|
FCC: Track 3
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 (and then the rest)
1. (4:21) Wind Up Bird - Heavy, bluesy, varied, fucking great. PLAY ME!
2. (3:20) Gates Of Dawn - Acoustic guitar at the beginning, keys, killer infectious melody, yeah another great song.
3. (3:24) FCC SHIT Black Cloud - Midtempo, another great melody, unfortunately you can't play it.
4. (4:47) Hi-Line - This one is super upbeat, sweet, great music to drive to, love.
5. (3:43) Journey - Mid tempo rocker
6. (4:21) Pocket Full Of Thirst - down tempo, beautiful "I set myself on fire, and i jumped in to a lake. disguised myself as someone else so you could not break me."
7. (3:37) Into The Light - Another solid mid-tempo rocker.
8. (4:07) The Fool - Love this one, cool sounds, effortless, great chorus.
9. (3:50) astern Wind - Slower, darker
10. (5:09) Tristessa - lots of whirring, distant.
|1.||Wind Up Bird||6.||Pocket Full Of Thirst|
|2.||Gates Of Dawn||7.||Into The Light|
|3.||Black Cloud||8.||The Fool|