|Illuminate / Charismata|
|Label:||Illuminate The World Records|
|Add Date:||2015-05-29||Pull Date:||2015-07-31||Charts:||Hip-Hop|
|Week Ending:||26 Jul||12 Jul||5 Jul||21 Jun||14 Jun||7 Jun|
|1.||Sun, 15 Mar 20:||Daniel of LJH|
ReJOYce in Jesus Presents Lift Jesus Higher
|4.||Sun, 24 Nov 19:||Kesha|
ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries presents "Lift Jesus Higher!"
|2.||Sun, 02 Feb 20:||Daniel of LJH|
LJH, Pt 2
|5.||Sun, 27 Oct 19:||Daniel of LJH|
ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries 'Lift Jesus Higher!' Pt 2
|3.||Sun, 19 Jan 20:||LJH Kesha|
Lift Jesus Higher as presented by ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries
|6.||Sun, 29 Sep 19:||LJH Kesha|
ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries Presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!"
IllumiNate, the NorCal rapper formally known as Nasty Nate, once recorded with the likes of secular artists such as: Fabolous, The Game, Snoop Dogg, E-40, Baby Bash, and more. In this new identity he has joined with a whole new set of artists in the Christian rap industry such as Sevin, Pyrexx, and Young Lyfe. His music still has that west coast flava' with the gangsta rap sound, but a fresh message. Similar to T-Bone, Gospel Gangstaz. No FCCs. Fave trax: 3, 4, 5, 8, Review by Kesha of Lift Jesus Higher! |
1. (3:02) intro with somber sounding synths sustained, slow/med beat, Rihanna-like female vocal on chorus by Esraelia Mack, synth organ sound heavy throughout with repeated church bell sound.
2. (5:20) spoken word intro, med tempo, periodic gunshot accents, piano and synth dominant, with guest appearances by Sevin, Young Lyfe, & Tiz.
3. (3:27) Harder, up tempo, some electronic accents, tempo changes, great lightning fast lyrics and guest appearance by Pyrexx with an auto tuned section.
4. (3:14) med tempo, sounds like video game sound track, hard break hitting catchy chorus.
5. (2:36) feat. Th3 Saga, dub step intro, starts hard then breaks down quick, and amps up during chorus.
6. (3:44) techno/electronic intro, feat. Dillon Chase, slight Latin flava, chorus similar to track 5.
7. (5:12) military drum style and ominous sound, feat, Seven T, Faith, prince Judah, Infinite Automatik.
8. (4:26) slow beat, ambient ethereal female Gregorian-esque singing underlie entire track, feat. sung chorus by Sevin, catchy hook!
9. (5:20) emotional piano ballad sound intro, hook feat. Mo Grant, slow tempo.