indie pop(?)/bluesy bar band that could-core.
not the sort of thing i'm normally attracted to, but it has it's charms. the lead track, 'Sedona', is one of the best songs I have heard all year: catchy, hypnotic, subtle...
One Of The Best Of 2015?
Not the album (no way); but 'Sedona' is...
One Of The Best Songs Of 2015. Maybe decade..
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW I- (THAT'S PART OF AN 'M'.)
SOUNDS LIKE: I DON'T REALLY WANNA THINK ABOUT IT.
PLAY: WHAT I TELL YOU TO! =1!!!, 8, THEN 3...IF YOU'RE REALLY FEELING THE CHEESE.
1. PURR-FECT: PLAY NOW! MACH MEOW!
3. PURR-FECT II: little rager of bar blues rock. it's like one of those scenes from an 80's teen party flick: they're tearin' up the town! the cops are chasin' 'em! (cops crash into storefront), wild partying ensues! they're all white, Young Republicans. They all voted for Reagan, but they're they're tellin' the man to fuck off! =they gots the soul! (so cheesy it's awesomeow!)
4. look at me -Ima Bob Dylan! (sad).
5. slow mid, it's gots soul.
7. fun and funny -and cheesy! (soooo-ulll)
8. PURR-FECT II: fem vox. forlorn and lovely.
10. SKI- naaa: it's kinda fun. Bobby's back.
11. 'hey look at me -Ima Jimi Hendrex!'
'oh yeah!? look at me -Ima Bobby Dylan!'