|Teen Men / Teen Men|
|Add Date:||2015-07-10||Pull Date:||2015-09-11|
|Week Ending:||13 Sep||6 Sep||30 Aug||23 Aug||16 Aug||9 Aug||2 Aug||26 Jul|
|1.||Nov 13, 2015:||Time Traveler |
|4.||Sep 04, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff |
It's All Rushing Back
|2.||Sep 10, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio |
Adventure Kids, Adventure Kids
|5.||Sep 04, 2015:||Time Traveler |
|3.||Sep 05, 2015:||Music Casserole |
|6.||Aug 29, 2015:||Meow Before Midnight |
Hiding Records (So Dangerous)
This is the self-titled debut from Teen Men, a four piece out of Delaware. The band has two musicians and two visual artists (playing music). Reminds me a bit of Avi Buffalo, a bit of Stars, but overall, the record is super good start to finish, not a whole lot of variety track to track, but each track is totally worth listening to.|
Recommended Tracks: 1, **2**, 3, 6, 8
1. (2:58) Hiding Records (So Dangerous) - Upbeat pop track, catchy keyboard hook, awesome vocals.
2. (3:42) Adventure Kids - Guitar melody driven, also uptempo, this one may be my favorite.
3. (2:28) The Sea, The Sea - This one is synthy, mid tempo, great lyrics.
4. (2:33) It's All Rushing Back - Starts with cool vocal harmonies, and then another catchy melody builds in.
5. (3:05) Rene - Mid tempo love song.
6. (3:12) Township (Not Sure) - This is my second favorite, pretty much more of the same, but I like it :)
7. (2:45) Fall Out A Tree - mellow, adorable, cool piano and shuffling snare beat.
8. (3:58) New Kind - Simple, almost reminds me of Vampire Weekend...I really like this one.
9. (1:34) Los Angeles - Interlude
10. (3:01) Kids Being Kids - More of the same, another solid melody and another good track to kick back to on the beach :)
|1.||Hiding Records (So Dangerous)||6.||Township (Not Sure)|
|2.||Adventure Kids||7.||Fall Out A Tree|
|3.||The Sea, The Sea||8.||New Kind|
|4.||It's All Rushing Back||9.||Los Angeles|
|5.||Rene||10.||Kids Being Kids|