|Add Date:||2015-07-10||Pull Date:||2015-09-11||Charts:||Electronic|
|Week Ending:||Sep 6||Aug 30||Aug 23||Aug 16||Aug 9||Aug 2||Jul 26||Jul 19|
|1.||Jan 06, 2019:||Bass Pro Shop
|4.||May 10, 2018:||The Flannel Underground
Loud Places (Featuring Romy)
|2.||Sep 20, 2018:||regular school / summer skool
|5.||Apr 19, 2018:||The Flannel Underground
|3.||Jul 12, 2018:||Brown and Browner
The Rest Is Noise
|6.||Oct 21, 2017:||A Night on the Roof
The Rest Is Noise
FCCs: Track 9…too many, in search of a clean version.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7, 8
1. (4:51) Gosh - Pretty awesome track, tons of levels, the only vocals are samples saying "Gosh" in different ways. Love it!
2. (3:52) Sleep Sound - Dreamy vibe, very easy on the ears.
3. (4:28) Seesaw (Featuring Romy) - Awesome breaks and Romy's voice…yeah it is pretty great.
4. (3:51) Obvs - Steele drum, heavy bass drum, island rave.
5. (1:23) Just Saying - Super short interlude, ambient-ish.
6. (2:57) Stranger In A Room (Featuring Oliver Sim) - More of a jumpy electronic melody and Oliver with some vocals on this one. Still has that distant and dreamy feel.
7. (4:03) Hold Tight - Another awesome mostly instrumental track with super cool samples and a killer build.
8. (4:43) Loud Places (Featuring Romy) - Cool samples of party chatter, awesome keys, and then some Romy again. Another great track.
9. (3:33) I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times) (Featuring Young Thug & Popcaan) - Great gospel sample, PopCaan, and Young Thug with a banging beat. I am going to try to get a clean version because it needs to get played.
10. FCC FUCK (very quite in the background) (4:58) The Rest Is Noise - Piano, drum machine and synth, ebbs and flows, dance hall beat builds in around minute 3.
11. (4:05) Girl - Great electronic sound, this one is huge, so cool sounding.