|Add Date:||2015-10-05||Pull Date:||2015-12-07|
|Week Ending:||Dec 13||Dec 6||Nov 29||Nov 22||Nov 15||Nov 8||Nov 1||Oct 25|
|1.||Sep 25, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Dec 5, 2015)
|4.||Jul 28, 2021:||Wolfe Calls (rebroadcast from Nov 8, 2015)
|2.||Aug 21, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Oct 10, 2015)
|5.||Dec 06, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
|3.||Aug 13, 2021:||Wolfe Calls (rebroadcast from Nov 8, 2015)
|6.||Dec 05, 2015:||Music Casserole
RIYL: The Soft Moon, X Mal Deutschland, Vaniish, All Your Sisters, and early New Order.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 4, 5, and 6
1. (3:59) **Feral – Striking opener. Synchronized guitars and synths. Dramatic vocals. Keeps you moving.
2. (3:32) Solution – Slow, repetitive, and stylish. Marvelous chorus with male/female vocals. The right amount of noise in the background.
3. (5:00) Get Paid – Intro a la Michael Jackson’s Beat it. Then the track becomes upbeat full of programmed drumbeats and synthesizer chord sequences. Vintage dark wave.
4. (3:57) *Breaking Collapse – Pleasant exercise of classic synth pop instrumentation. Gloomy vocals.
5. (5:33) **Sunchaser – Cool upbeat early 4AD catalog-inspired track with smooth vocals, insular guitars, and a constant machine-generated drumbeat.
6. (5:25) *Extreme Games – Slow intro turns into a dark, hermetic dance construction driven by a haunting chorus and a repetitive guitar riff.
7. (3:58) Recognize – The equivalent to a post-punk ballad with just enough electric tension. Reminiscent of early Xymox.
8. (6:31) Grow Young – Epilogue of previous song. More memorable.
|4.||Breaking Collapse||8.||Grow Young|