|Bully / Feels Like|
|Add Date:||2015-08-17||Pull Date:||2015-10-19|
|Week Ending:||Sep 27||Sep 13||Sep 6||Aug 30||Aug 23|
|1.||Sep 25, 2015:||Meow |
|4.||Sep 02, 2015:||Breakaway Radio Bluff |
|2.||Sep 08, 2015:||One Box Of Magnetized Toner [Model C] |
|5.||Aug 28, 2015:||Meow After Midnight |
|3.||Sep 06, 2015:||Meow After Midnight |
|6.||Aug 27, 2015:||Homeward Bound |
We got the Bully EP in a couple of months ago and it was amazing. This Nashville group has had a real break out this year, short well written pop-punk songs. Great fronting by Alicia Bognanno, overall awesome. The full length does not disappoint. BEWARE ALL OF THE FCCS!! (Think I found them all thought) |
FCCs: 1, 3, 7, 10
Recommended Tracks: 2, 5, 6,
1. FCC FUCK (1:50) I Remember - Short, fast, urgent, awesome.
2. (2:48) reason - Mid tempo, melodic, great.
3. FCC SHIT (3:19) Too Tough - Love love this one, great tempo, great phrasing
4. (2:39) Brainfreeze - This one was on the EP we have, awesome, poppy, one of my favorites.
5. (3:55) Trying - Great, love the stories in these songs, this one may be considered feminist rock :)
6. (4:01) Trash - Love this one. Angry in a mellow way..."FEELS LIKE TRASH!!!!"
7. FCC Fuck (2:20) Six - This one is great, fast, pointed, can't play it though :(
8. (2:50) Picture - Another solid track. More of the same.
9. (2:07) Milkman - Also on the EP, also great.
10. FCC (supposedly?) (2:27) Bully - Also on the EP, also great.
11. (3:31) Sharktooth - Also on the EP, also great.