|Add Date:||2015-08-07||Pull Date:||2015-10-09||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Sep 13||Sep 6||Aug 23||Aug 16||Aug 9|
|1.||Oct 13, 2015:||subwoofer etc
|4.||Sep 02, 2015:||Breakaway Radio Bluff
|2.||Oct 10, 2015:||Narnia
|5.||Aug 19, 2015:||Minimum Entropy
|3.||Sep 06, 2015:||Meow After Midnight
30,000 Feet In Meters
|6.||Aug 17, 2015:||In The Year 1000, 8000: Summer School (Last Session)
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Extremely accessible upbeat ambient sounds, from Tokyo based Rangefinder. Like rays of synth sunshine emanating from out of the gloom. Similar to: Celer, Another Green World - Would suit most shows: Really liking: 4.9
No FCC’s (Instrumentals)
1) 30,000 Feet In Meters (2.06) A lively enough opener. Bright & breezy waves.
2) Amateur And Edgewise (1.36) Bubbly, with just a hint of harder edged synth.
3) Balance Drive (4.39) Slightly darker, more foreboding experimental quality.
4) Rolling Planets (2.17) Laibach like repetitive pulse.
5) Sunrise Aftertouch (2.04) Happy happy joy joy - for an experimental release.
6) Particles For Rebuilding (3.14) High-pitched melody. Captain Kirk beaming down to a strange new planet inhabited by green people.
7) Circulation (3.14) Piercing sound that doesn’t go away.
8) Peak And Downfalls (1.07) Uplifting ditty.
9) Riviera (2.50) Atmospheric & warm – still with a bit of pace about it.
10) Signal For Nicolai Tesla (1.46) Boomy march with sparce synths.
11) Themes For Kissy Suzuki (3.26) A bit busy this one. Spacey sounds with synth touches over the top.
12) Carrier (4.19) Fuller sound, more of an ambient feel in the traditional sense.
|1.||30,000 Feet In Meters||7.||Circulation|
|2.||Amateur And Edgewise||8.||Peaks And Downfalls|
|4.||Rolling Planets||10.||Signal For Nicolai Tesla|
|5.||Sunrise Aftertouch||11.||Theme For Kiss Suzuki|
|6.||Particles For Rebuilding||12.||Carrier|