|Big Grams / Big Grams|
|Add Date:||2015-10-25||Pull Date:||2015-12-27|
|Week Ending:||27 Dec||1 Nov|
|1.||Dec 31, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff |
Run For Your Life
|3.||Dec 23, 2015:||Home on the Range |
Goldmine Junkie, Fell In The Sun, Lights On
|2.||Dec 24, 2015:||Meow |
|4.||Oct 27, 2015:||subwoofer etc |
Born To Shine Feat. Run The Jewels
This is the debut release from a band that should need no introduction, it is the collaboration of Phantogram and Big Boi from The Outkasts and it is fucking awesome. It sounds like you think it would sound, and every song is great. Play this all the time.|
FCCs: Every song, but we have the clean version so play away!
Recommended: ALL!! Especially: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7
1. (3:56) Run for Your Life - Mid-tempo, Big Boi on the verse, Sarah on the chorus, great.
2. (4:21) Lights On - This is essentially a Phantogram song with a Big Boi guest verse and it is AMAZING!!
3. (3:47) Fell in the Sun - Awesome breaks with that huge Phantogram sound and some sick Big Boi verses with another great Sarah chorus.
4. (2:52) Put It On Her - Least favorite, but still good, slowed down with some cool samples.
5. (3:42) Goldmine Junkie - This song is epic!! LOVE, the beat is incredible, soulful vocals, more great Big Boi material, yeah awesome.
6. (4:13) Born to Shine (feat. Run The Jewels) - We know I love RTJ, this just makes a great track even better. Spoken word sample in the intro, awesome.
7. (3:47) Drum Machine (feat. Skrillex) - With the Skrillex feature, you know that beat is gonna be sick, and it is, catchy as hell another great track.
|1.||Run For Your Life||4.||Put It On Her|
|2.||Lights On||5.||Goldmine Junkie|
|3.||Fell In The Sun||6.||Born To Shine Feat. Run The Jewels|
|7.||Drum Machine Feat. Skrillex|