|Metric / Pagans In Vegas|
|Album:||Pagans In Vegas||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2015-11-01||Pull Date:||2016-01-03|
|Week Ending:||3 Jan||27 Dec||20 Dec||13 Dec||6 Dec||29 Nov||22 Nov||15 Nov|
|1.||May 13, 2019:||indignant, insecure, in taco bell |
|4.||Dec 29, 2015:||Time Traveler |
|2.||Jan 08, 2016:||Time Traveler (Top 34 of 2015) |
|5.||Dec 25, 2015:||Meow |
|3.||Jan 03, 2016:||Meow: The Best Of 2015 |
|6.||Dec 24, 2015:||Meow |
This is the 6th full length record from Metric, the second that they have released since|
my very favorite (Fantasies). It doesn't hold a candle to fantasies, but it is a solid indie
rock record and sounds like Metric. The majority of it is Metric goes 80s, not really my
Favorite Tracks: 1, **3**, 6, 9
1. (4:15) Lie Lie Lie - Mid-tempo, dark, solid track.
2. (4:13) Fortunes - Too much 80s synth feel for me, whispery lyrics, not my favorite.
3. **(3:36) The Shade - I like this one, big synth sound, killer melody, that is the Metric I want!!
4. (4:00) Celebrate - All of the synth, more 80s than I want, unnecessary echo effects.
5. (5:24) Cascades - This is another relatively boring 80s synth track.
6. *(4:56) For Kicks - Down tempo, builds at the chorus into an infectious melody.
7. (3:25) Too Bad, So Sad - This one is also boring.
8. (3:52) Other Side - Male vocals, also boring.
9. (3:22) Blind Valentine - I like this one, mid tempo, more of just Emily and I like that.
10. FCC SHIT (4:01) The Governess - Down tempo, cool story and cool harmonies.
11. (5:02) The Face, Pt. I - More over synthed songs.
12. (3:21) The Face, Pt. II - Overly dramatic, downtempo.
|1.||Lie Lie Lie||7.||Too Bad, So Sad|
|3.||The Shade||9.||Blind Valentine|
|5.||Cascades||11.||The Face Part I|
|6.||For Kicks||12.||The Face Part Ii|