|Fidlar / Too|
|Label:||Mom + Pop|
|Add Date:||2015-11-15||Pull Date:||2016-01-17|
|Week Ending:||6 Dec||29 Nov||22 Nov|
|1.||Fri, 21 Feb 20:||Guajillo + PBPM|
Power Alto Power Hour
|4.||Thu, 15 Feb 18:||chickpea and onion boy|
|2.||Fri, 07 Feb 20:||Guajillo + PBPM|
PWR Alto Power Hour
|5.||Sun, 08 Oct 17:||Kayla and Gabe|
|3.||Thu, 04 Jul 19:||chickpea and onion boy|
|6.||Thu, 05 Oct 17:||chickpea and onion boy|
FIDLAR is out of Los Angeles. This is their second full length record out on Mom + Pop. This record is thoroughly enjoyable, mainstream garage rock, not the best album in the world but solid and fun. RIYL: King Tuff, King Kahn and The Shrines, Black Lips, Ty Segal, The Orwells.|
FCCs: 5, 6, 8, 11, 12
Favorites: 1, 4, 9, 10
1. (3:52) 40oz. On Repeat - This song is a total guilty pleasure for me. IT IS SO CATCHY!!! I should likely hate his voice but I don’t. Mainstream gritty rock.
2. (2:42) Punks - This song is super hard hitting, vocals are screamed, more great guitar riffs.
3. (3:22) West Coast - Much poppier, with keyboards and ahh ahh ahhs.
4. (4:28) Why Generation - Mid-tempo, less aggressive vocally, really like this one.
5. FCCs (all of them) (2:26) Sober - This is terrible, also full of FCCs.
6. FCC SHIT (3:20) Leave Me Alone - Mid-tempo, kind of boring.
7. (2:48) Drone - Short, up tempo, catchy.
8. FCC SHIT (3:48) Overdose - Downtempo, kind of depressing.
9. (3:27) Hey Johnny - Mid-tempo, kind of reminds me of King Tuff, really like this one.
10. (3:31) Stupid Decisions - This one is really good too, pop-rock, great melody, mid-tempo.
11. FCC FUCK (2:56) Bad Medicine - This one is pretty obnoxious, also profane.
12. FCC FUCK (5:31) Bad Habits - I really like this one, but you cant play it…
|1.||40 Oz On Repeat||7.||Drone|
|4.||Why Generation||10.||Stupid Decisions|
|6.||Leave Me Alone||12.||Bad Habits|