|Whetherman / Seeds For Harvest|
|Album:||Seeds For Harvest||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2015-11-01||Pull Date:||2016-01-03|
|Week Ending:||Dec 27||Dec 20||Dec 13||Nov 29||Nov 22||Nov 15||Nov 8|
|1.||Dec 26, 2015:||Pre-Meow |
Ghosts In The Water
|4.||Dec 16, 2015:||Home on the Range |
In The Melody, Summer Blooms
|2.||Dec 25, 2015:||Meow |
|5.||Dec 12, 2015:||Mix Tape |
Seemed To Be
|3.||Dec 23, 2015:||Home on the Range |
Ghosts In The Water, Summer Blooms
|6.||Dec 10, 2015:||Home on the Range |
This is apparently the 7th full length release from indie- folk singer-songwriter Nicholas|
Williams, under the name Whetherman. He is originally from Columbus, OH, now
based in Jacksonville, FL. This record is insanely beautiful. He has an incredible voice
and is insanely talented musically. It is really great start to finish. RIYL: Lumineers,
Benjy Feree, Blind Pilot.
Recommended Tracks: 2, **3**, 4, 7, **9** (for starters but really cant go wrong on this
1. (2:56) The Circle - Guitar, harmonica, and great vocals telling a great story.
2. * (3:05) Seemed to Be - 3/4 time, banjo, harpsichord (I think), shakers, lovely vocal
harmonies…one of my favorites.
3. **(4:16) Ghosts in the Water - This one is my favorite, mid-tempo, soulful, female
harmonies, really great track.
4. * (4:59) Sea Line - Another waltz, percussion includes wooden blocks, great guitar
playing, easy vocals, another great one.
5. (3:32) Friends You Won't Be Losing - Down tempo, guitar and steel brushes on the
drums, more great vocals.
6. (5:01) The Orchard - Down tempo, banjo, guitar, female harmonies.
7. *(4:11) Face the Facts - Another soulful waltz, harmonica accents, another favorite.
8. (3:22) Like a Wick in the Sun - More of the same, another beautiful melody.
9. **(3:56) Summer Blooms - Mid-tempo turns up-tempo, slightly more layers of
instruments and whistling, this one is infectious.
10. (4:05) In the Melody - Another easy listen.
11. (4:09) Harmlessly Harmful - Mid-tempo strummy guitar rhythm.
12. (3:49) Sun and Penelope - Piano, guitar, more of the same, out of the old west.
13. (4:05) Letters to Emily - This one is super pretty and dreamy.
14. (3:37) Ma and Pa - Super sweet song, adorable. Great end to the record.