Peaceful experimental ambient music evolves into stoney psyche rock in end. Begins slowly as peaceful drones, then songs add samples, spacey guitar eventually appears, then some jammy stuff. All songs fade together so beware of cold endings/starts.
1) (3:41) quiet fade in, balmy drone ends cold/blends into next
2) (5:55) swirly synth drones, fades into next
3)* (2:40) looping tape noise enters with organic tones, noisier less new age 4) (2:24) looped voices at start, then turns dreamy
5)* (7:54) denser vocal samples at head, sitar like drone, sustaining electric guitar appears slowly 6)* (4:20) guitar picking, dubbed, almost Pink Floyd'y
7) (1:44) guitar is joined w swirling synth
8) (8:46) change of mood goes dark and voice samples return w spooky synths
9) (1:06) brief Pinhas'esque guitar
10)* (3:14) begins w voice sample in French then a band jam appears, psyche trippy improv
11)* (3:31) cool psyche jam w stoney guitar leads.