grilled cheese sandwich.
elements of dream pop, neo indie folk, bit o' soul.
at first listen (and, yes, i was stoned), it sounded like singer of Beach House. But it's mal/fem vox harmonies.
what it really sounds like =sounds like singer form Beach House fronting new band making the rounds: bars, clubs, cruise ships, ....and doing thier own thing.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MI- (THAT'S ALMOST HALF AN 'E'.)
FCC CLEAN: IT'S CHEESE!
SOUNDS LIKE: SIMPLY RED&BEACH HOUSE=TOGETHER, ROSEBUDS, WYE OAK, ET AL.
PLAY: ANY/ALL/RANDOMEOW/C'MON -YOU KNOW YOU LIKE THE GRILLED CHEESE!
1. PURR-FECT: PLAY NOW! MACH MEOW! (sounds like digital skip at end, but i don't think so. whatever:it works).
2. PURR-FECT II: Simply Reddish. light them lemon candles...
3. PURR-FECT II: kinda like latter day Aztec Camera.
4. Simply Reddish in it's most sultry.
5. subdued slinky.
7. PURR-FECT II: warpy tape begin. dreeeeammy...
9. PURR-FECT II: Fleet Foxy.
10. Fleet Foxy, Love Langauge, et al.