|Prefuse 73 / Rivington Não Rio|
|Album:||Rivington Não Rio||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Temporary Residence Ltd.|
|Add Date:||2016-01-25||Pull Date:||2016-03-27||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||27 Mar||20 Mar||6 Mar||21 Feb||14 Feb||7 Feb||31 Jan|
|1.||Mar 22, 2016:||it's not bass music |
|4.||Mar 05, 2016:||Narnia |
|2.||Mar 16, 2016:||[press enter to exit] |
Search The Sky
|5.||Feb 15, 2016:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
Ages Upon Ages Upon You
|3.||Mar 14, 2016:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|6.||Feb 09, 2016:||The Fishbowl w/ Fish |
140 Jabs Interlude
Another satisfying record from Prefuse 73 after a long wait. Psychedelic, skittish, trippy synths toss and turn throughout the mania of tracks, which may be off-putting to some but soothing to most. Vocals are varied and distorted, complementing the equally filtered instrumentals. If you like electronica, definitely take this for a spin. RIYL Flying Lotus, Amon Tobin, Telefon Tel Aviv, BT. Recommended tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 13, 16. FCC on track 8.|
1. (1:01) Spacey intro.
2. (5:22) Stereo reverb with intense swells and a bright beat.
3. (4:10) Trippy guitar with airy vocals.
4. (6:48) Jittery instrumental bells and tones with tense strings and layered horns. Odd ending.
5. (4:22) Piano and female breathy vocals.
6. (3:28) Harmonic vocals and synths.
7. (3:20) Industrial chirpy beat with a synthy melody.
8. (2:27) *FCC violations galore!!!* Mildly entertaining rap.
9. (4:28) Ponderous beat with gentle male vocals. Ends cold.
10. (5:01) Country western-influenced piano and guitar.
11. (3:17) Glitchy voices and a clappy beat with synth.
12. (3:55) Stuttering synth with mewling vocals. Overwhelming and trippy in a good way. Ends cold.
13. (5:33) Darker sound with glitchy male vocals.
14. (2:56) Glitchy female vocals. Harmonious and bright.
15. (2:23) Breathy female vocals with a computer beat.
16. (2:52) Yet another manic burst of instrumental glitch.
17. (3:00) Spacey, drum-and-bassy, chirpy, crazy, but oddly calming.