|Buhu / Relationshapes|
|Album:||Relationshapes||Collection:||Out for Review|
|Add Date:||2016-03-15||Pull Date:||2016-05-15||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||15 May||8 May||1 May||24 Apr||17 Apr||10 Apr||3 Apr||27 Mar|
|1.||Jun 15, 2016:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants! |
|4.||May 04, 2016:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants! |
|2.||May 14, 2016:||Music Casserole |
|5.||Apr 28, 2016:||All Passion No Technique |
Youth Is Breaking
|3.||May 11, 2016:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants! |
My Baby Burns So Bright
|6.||Apr 27, 2016:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
Electric guitar, synths, and vocoder are the name of this band’s game. Spacey sound effects complement many of the tracks. All male vocals. The second half of the album is markedly better than the first, so skip around.|
RIYL Crystal Castles, Neon Indian, Late of the Pier
Recommended tracks: 5, 6, 8
1. (4:07) Twinkly beat with kind of boring vocals about dancing.
2. (4:35) Silly spoken word leads to cowbell, girl shouting, and electric guitar.
3. (0:28) Weird guitar interlude.
4. (4:04) Fun with autotune, synths, guitars, and drums. Flows directly into following track.
5. (3:29) Spacey autotune with a xylophoney, synthy beat that ends with a huge rock-out.
6. (4:08) Catchy electric guitar with a cosmic computer sound in the background.
7. (0:56) Industrial interlude. RIYL Amon Tobin, Linkin Park’s “Reanimation” album (no shame).
8. (5:30) Trippy rocking out with distorted vocals.
9. (3:47) Extended guitar ballad with dancey drums.
10. (3:34) Inoffensive, fun, nothing special.
|1.||Get Down||6.||Youth Is Breaking|
|2.||Daytona Beach||7.||Youth Is Broken|
|5.||My Baby Burns So Bright||10.||You're My Best Friend|