|Sherwin Gardner / Fixer|
|Add Date:||2016-02-14||Pull Date:||2016-04-17||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||10 Apr||27 Mar||13 Mar||28 Feb||21 Feb|
|1.||Nov 08, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Count On You
|4.||May 24, 2020:||Lift Jesus Higher |
Running To You Lord
|2.||Sep 27, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|5.||Mar 01, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries 'Lift Jesus Higher!' Pt 2 |
|3.||Sep 27, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|6.||Dec 08, 2019:||LJH, Pt 2 |
Wet Me Down (Feat. Annastasia Baker)
Sherwin Gardner/Fixer/Fox Fuse|
Sherwin Gardner’s release Fixer represents a modern blend of soca, calypso, dancehall, reggae, R&B, and Caribbean sounds that keep you jumping and waving your hands from the first track to the fifteenth! This Trinidadian’s unique style of chat, singing, and emotional exhortations make the album a high energy affair with enjoyable lyrics and melodies. On this release Mr. Gardner collaborates with gospel artists such as Deitrick Haddon, Joshua Ali, and Annastasia Baker. If you like Papa San, Positive, or Chevelle Franklyn, you will love this album. NO FCC. Fave tracks: 1, 2, 4. Review by Kesha of Lift Jesus Higher!
1. *4:09 – Med intro with repetitive horn loop, …takes 40 seconds for beat to drop. Upbeat.
2. *3:47 – Feat. keyboard strikes with intensity and slight African influence. Upbeat!
3. 2:43 – Starts hyped and hard! A good jumpin’ song for Eastern Parkway Labor Day celebration!
4. *3:46 - Nice harmonies, hard drivin’ beat, smooth melodies that turn into an upbeat chorus.
5. 3:51 – Title track, nice keyboards/synths with mix of classic calypso beat.
6. 3:04 – Electronic dancehall sounds, upbeat. Nice background vocals. Beat drops after 1 min and increases intensity of song.
7. 3:18 – Calypso remake of classic hymn.
8. 3:31 – Starts with female vocalist, lots of electronic remixing and effects.
9. 3:45 – Dramatic vocal intro with drum accents, military style sound. Med tempo remake of classic song.
10. 3:16 – Synthesized sounds and chorus, upbeat.
11. 2:56 – Immediate fast intense start. Super upbeat!
12. 4:51 – Piano and drum intro. Dramatic worship ballad.
13. 3:31 – Electronic sounding synth intro, turns into popish song.
14. 3:16 – EXACT SAME BEAT artist Positive used for his song “All of My Heart,” reggae ballad style.
15. 4:00 – Deitrick Haddon adds his vocals to a verse on this upbeat, reggae and R&B mixture.