|Nothing But Thieves / Nothing But Thieves|
|Album:||Nothing But Thieves||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Nothing But Thieves||Added:||Apr 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-05-29||Pull Date:||2016-07-31|
|Week Ending:||Jul 31||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3||Jun 26||Jun 19||Jun 12||Jun 5|
|1.||Sep 13, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|4.||Dec 26, 2019:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|2.||Mar 04, 2021:||Alphabet Soup |
Ban All The Music
|5.||Oct 24, 2019:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|3.||Jan 09, 2020:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|6.||Jul 21, 2019:||Radiant Airwaves |
Catchy, moody rock that sounds like it was recorded in 2000 instead of 2016. This is something that I would have listened to in middle school on my discman over. and over. and over. It’s not really great music, but it makes me want to jump around and flap my bowl-cut hair around anyway because it’s fun.|
RIYL Muse, older Radiohead, the 2002 Spider-Man soundtrack
Recommended tracks: 4, 7, 8, 10
1. (3:38) Light mid-tempo guitar that blows up into a falsetto, heavily-produced chorus.
2. (2:53) Mid- to up-tempo modulated vocals over heavy drums and twangy guitar.
3. (2:45) Energetic with lots of intense rocking out as well as emo vocals.
4. (3:25) Catchy melody with the characteristic guitar and shouting lyrics.
5. (3:27) Down-tempo and moody, exploding at the end with lament.
6. (3:52) A down-tempo, more boy-bandish track than the others.
7. (3:50) Really compelling melody that gets stuck in your head. Relatively varied throughout the whole track.
8. (3:01) Light verses punctuated by an infectious, head-bobbing chorus.
9. (4:07) A slow ballad that is perhaps overly emotional.
10. (3:37) A guilty pleasure of a ‘90s-wannabe track with heavy guitar on the chorus, complete with moans and groans.
11. (2:26) Up-tempo quickie manic jam-out.
12. (3:37) A light, slow jam that is likely unremarkable.
|2.||Ban All The Music||8.||Trip Switch|
|3.||Wake Up Call||9.||Lover, Please Stay|
|5.||If I Get High||11.||Painkiller|
|6.||Graveyard Whistling||12.||Tempt You (Evocatio)|