|Album:||Painting Of A Panic Attack||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Frightened Rabbit||Added:||May 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-05-01||Pull Date:||2016-07-03|
|Week Ending:||Jul 3||Jun 26||Jun 12||Jun 5||May 29||May 22||May 15||May 8|
|1.||May 15, 2018:||Waste FM
Woke Up Hurting
|4.||Jul 18, 2016:||ZoëRadio
|2.||Feb 28, 2017:||satin fever
|5.||Jul 06, 2016:||The Library
|3.||Jul 25, 2016:||ZoëRadio
I Wish I Was Sober
|6.||Jun 30, 2016:||The Library
FCC CLEAN!! (because they gave us a clean CD!)
Favorites: Every track is fucking great, start with 1, 3, 8, and 11.
1. (4:06) Death Dream – This song is crazy, sit and listen hard to the words, he describes in detail finding his friend dead (in a dream). It is haunting, it is amazing, it made me cry the first time I heard it. Absolutely incredible. “You died in my sleep last night. Death dreams you don’t forget. It’s been a while since I dreamed this” No one else writes songs like this.
2. (3:21) Get Out – This is the single, first time FR has used synth, super catchy, and with the same amazing stories buried in the lyrics, listen close.
3. (3:22) I Wish I Was Sober – A song about the struggles of addiction, mid tempo, slow build, another fantastic track.
4. (3:54) Woke up Hurting – Uptempo, full sound, another synthy track, more deep dark lyrics underneath infectious melodies.
5. (3:29) Little Drum – Cool sounds and drum machines layered on top of the FR sound, another excellent track.
6. (3:52) Still Want to Be Here – This one is another favorite, again with the lyrics and the melodies, I don’t need to keep repeating myself.
7. (3:55) An Otherwise Disappointing Life – This is the other gem, piano, guitar, heavy drums, one of my favorite melodies on the record, you can tell by the title that it is also not so uplifting.
8. (2:59) Break – Uptempo rocker, another killer melody, another depressing message.
9. (3:44) Blood Under the Bridge – More of the same, still amazing.
10. (3:53) 400 Bones – This one is interesting because he is talking about being in bed with a woman, but has to saying in the darkest way possible “400 bones under the sheets.” Yeah another great track.
11. (5:00) Lump Street – This will likely be the second single, this is the second most electronic song on the record, mid tempo, dark, same great stuff.
12. (3:22) Die Like a Rich Boy – Ending the record with a song about the desired way to die seems fittingly dark for this record, another amazing song.
|1.||Death Dream||7.||An Otherwise Disappointing Life|
|3.||I Wish I Was Sober||9.||Blood Under The Bridge|
|4.||Woke Up Hurting||10.||400 Bones|
|5.||Little Drum||11.||Lump Street|
|6.||Still Want To Be Here||12.||Die Like A Rich Boy|