|Add Date:||2016-05-09||Pull Date:||2016-07-10||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Jul 10||Jun 5||May 29||May 22||May 15|
|1.||Sep 30, 2017:||The Prism Experiment
|4.||May 29, 2016:||The Prism Experiment
|2.||Jul 09, 2016:||Music Casserole
|5.||May 28, 2016:||BravoMarco Variety Show
|3.||Jun 04, 2016:||BravoMarco Variety Show
|6.||May 21, 2016:||BravoMarco Variety Show
Restoration (Feat. Nobuto Suda)
Reviewed by BravoMarco
A seductive ambient release, filled with slow churning moments. All tracks are quiet with a restrained old worldly charm. Brian Ruhe, uses piano, field recordings & various samples to create lush soundscapes. This release reminds me of the film “The Sweet Hereafter”
Like: Stefan Wasalowski
All good - Loving: 3,6
No FCC’s (Instrumentals - apart from 2,3)
1) Towering (6.32) Aching piano over a constant crackle for the first half. Then a dronier higher energy, leading us back to the soft keys. 20 second fade.
2) Patriarchs (3.12) Again slow piano with some effects mixed in. Soft vocals to conclude.
3) Felled (3.06) Deeply relaxing with the added bonus of a choral element.
4) Guide (5.04) Almost jolly to start then a sparse feeling takes over.
5) Shelter (7.15) Plenty of background atmosphere under the piano – Rain drops echoing in & out makes way for effected guitars & a gentle vocal hum.
6) Restoration (feat. Nobuto Suda) (6.47) More experimental feel. Still with the delicate approach.
7) Beams (6.23) The sound of 24 hours in the country-side.
|3.||Felled||6.||Restoration (Feat. Nobuto Suda)|