Very quiet, gentle haunting piano music. The second disc is killer for a soundbed or more
1. (0:20) Short beautiful teaser of what is to come
2. (42:19) Very quiet and gentle. A lot of silence with just long piano harmonies fading. Very beautiful but maybe difficult for radio play. Definitely an arduous test of patience for a DJ that doesn’t like dead air.
3. (7:46) Minimal but less minimal than #2. solo piano. Quiet, abstract without being at all harsh or unpleasant
4. (10:09) More forthright louder (but still gentle) piano. Flowing floaty passages a la Keith Jerrett or age 14 Henry Plotnick, Debussy, long form Satie
1. (1:09:40) Really fluttery continuous piano music a la Lubomyr Melnyk, beautiful chimes, glistening guitar a la Insect Factory, it’s all so quiet you have to turn it up loud! very very calm and beautiful and still. sit back, stare at a wall, and relax. for over an hour. or fade in and out - this isn’t judgmental music