|V. Rose / Young Dangerous Heart|
|Album:||Young Dangerous Heart||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2016-05-29||Pull Date:||2016-07-31|
|Week Ending:||26 Jun||12 Jun||5 Jun|
|1.||Mar 21, 2021:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
If I Don’t Have Love
|4.||Sep 27, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|2.||Oct 18, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Take a Broken Heart (feat. Derek Minor)
|5.||Jun 21, 2020:||Lift Jesus Higher |
Not Afraid Of The Midnight
|3.||Sep 27, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|6.||Feb 09, 2020:||ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
I Love You So Much (Ilysm) (Feat. Trip Lee)
V. Rose/Young Dangerous Heart/Inpop Records|
Female vocal artist, V. Rose, has released probably one of her best albums yet on her new label InPop. It is a modern fusion of pop, hip hop, light rock, R&B and electronic sound. She can be compared to artists such as Tori Kelly and Rihanna. Her vocals are tight and creative. Lyrics are thoughtful, but songs range from upbeat dance numbers to hard core hip hop. Favorite tracks: 1, 5, 8 & 13 No FCC violations. Reviewed by Ebony of Lift Jesus Higher.
1. 4:43-Fast/med tempo with female lead vocal. This track is heavily hip hop influenced and has a slight trap quality to it with a pop intro. Cameo from rapper Derek Minor.
2. 3:10-Fast/med tempo with a blend of pop, hip hop and V. Rose’s rap skills.
3. 3:35-This track is medium tempo primarily pop quality and a slight r&b feel. Cameo from rapper Flame.
4. 3:36-Med tempo that is hip/hop rap dominated with synthesized beats.
5. 3:50-Fast tempo! A melody infused with pop and dance! Definitely will make you get out of your seat and dance!
6. 3:39-Fast/tempo. This song blends pop and hip hop which leaves you pleasantly surprised at the composition of this song.
7. 3:10-Med tempo. This track has an eclectic pop sound with slow interludes throughout.
8. 3:56-Med/slow. This track is beautifully composed of a light rock and pop vibe.
9. 3:20-Med tempo. Similar to track 8 with a light rock/CCM influence except the sound is more emotionally hyped.
10. 3:31- Med tempo this song has a smooth pop, melodic tone with repeated chorus.
11. 3:26-Slow tempo. This track encompasses soft rap/hip hop sound quality with an electronic interlude throughout.
12. 3:22-Med tempo. This simple track displays pop, light rock with a steady drum beat throughout.
13. 3:40-Slow tempo with a ballad-like quality with a pop sound that builds on itself.