|Album:||Experiments In Feedback||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Men Of Porn||Added:||Aug 2016|
|Label:||Small Stone Records|
|1.||Nov 13, 2017:||In Your Ear Radio - A Quite Surreal Morning
One Of These Days
|3.||Sep 22, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
|2.||Nov 06, 2017:||In Your Ear Radio - Here We Go!
One Of These Days
Half experimental tracks & half metal tracks, all with truly lots of guitar feedback. The metal (2,4,6,7,9) is solid and include nice effected elements; the experimental tracks (1,3,5,8,9,10) are grand minimal instrumental crescendos, almost ambient.
FCC info: the vocals are pretty hard to hear, but nothing stood out. A google of the lyrics were all in japanese...?
* 1) One Of These Days (12:00): deep energy builds up for 3.5 mins, scattered with pulses of distorted guitars and sparse metal drumming, then settles into a warped, jammy, solo-filled groove.
2) Capp Street (4:23): A nondescript metal track with a nice touch of effects. Vocals.
3) Feedback II (2:05): punctuated sheens and waves of sound. Good, but short.
4) Sister (Valium Mix) (5:20): slow delirious amped metal
* 5) Feedback IV (6:29): looped panned piano under vicious feedback, ominous. Like track #1, waits until ~2:45 to bring any drums.
6) Outta Site (2:44): 20 seconds of studio instrument chatter, then mid/high-energy metal
7) Sister (3:31): the 'single' -- metal
* 8) Feedback VII (4:21): strange dissonant noises wail, ebbing in and out
* 9) Sister (Nod Mix) (5:21): a more crunched-up, pedal-happy experimentation on track #7
* 10) Loop (13:56): sparse guitar psychospills. Most unusual on album, long
|1.||One Of These Days||6.||Outta Site|
|3.||Feedback Ii||8.||Feedback Vii|
|4.||Sister (Valium Mix)||9.||Sister (Nod Mix)|