|Prettiots, The / Funs Cool|
|Add Date:||2016-11-09||Pull Date:||2017-01-11|
|Week Ending:||8 Jan||18 Dec||11 Dec||4 Dec||20 Nov|
|1.||Jul 18, 2019:||veggie tales |
Hope Yr Happy
|4.||Dec 13, 2016:||Munch Time- A Very College Christmas |
|2.||Jan 04, 2017:||The Library |
Boys (That I Dated In High School)
|5.||Dec 06, 2016:||Munch Time |
Skulls, Move To La
|3.||Dec 17, 2016:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles |
|6.||Dec 06, 2016:||What's Not to Love? |
First full length album release from the Prettiots, an all girl alt band out of Brooklyn, NY. an I feel like this could have been the Juno soundtrack…super weird and quirky, perhaps annoyingly so at parts, but I think that, over all, it is an enjoyable record.|
FCCs: Track 1 and Track 12
Favorites: 2, 5, 6, 9, 10
1. (2:45) 18 Wheeler - (FCC Shit) Quirky and weird.
2. (3:09) Boys (That I Dated in High School) - Hilarious track about boyfriends past
3. (3:31) Hope Yr Happy - Great upbeat melody, about the end of a relationship.
4. (2:33) Move to LA - Acoustic ukulele, about the idea of moving to LA
5. (1:43) Dream Boy - Uptempo strummy ukulele
6. (3:49) Suicide Hotline - This one is as depressing as it's title suggest.
7. (2:15) Kiss Me Kinski - Harmonies, mid tempo, more of the same.
8. (3:01) Skulls - Quiet and slowed down.
9. (2:12) Stabler - Fucking hilarious, an entire song about the Law and Order: SVU character.
10. (2:52) Anyways - Mid tempo, more of the same. But one of my favorites
11. (2:52) Me and Little Andy - Super super weird.
12. (2:32) 10/10 Would Chill Again - (FCC shitty) also super weird, hand claps and spoken word.
|1.||18 Wheeler||7.||Kis Me Kinski|
|2.||Boys (That I Dated In High School)||8.||Skulls|
|3.||Hope Yr Happy||9.||Stabler|
|4.||Move To La||10.||Anyways|
|5.||Dream Boy||11.||Me And Little Andy|
|6.||Suicide Hotline||12.||10/10 Would Chill Again|