Fourth studio album from Lights, out of Canada. Her last album was indie pop, this is acoustic singer songwriter all the way, and it is absolutely amazing. Her voice is hauntingly beautiful and the instrumentation is amazing. Seriously blew me away.
Favorites: ALL! 5 is the best though.
1. (5:40) Up We Go - Down tempo, acoustic, angelic. Love.
2. (4:13) Same Sea - Very slightly faster paced, more beautiful vocals, strings, all around stunning.
3. (4:43) Follow You Down - Heartbreaking, beautiful.
4. (5:08) Meteorites - Mid tempo, beautiful acoustic guitar, more of the same beauty.
5. (4:17) Don't Go Home Without Me - This one is beyond words. Cello, piano, acoustic guitar, one of the best love songs I have ever heard. Seriously haunting.
6. (5:34) Running With The Boys - Acoustic version of the pop ballad on her last EP, adorable, great melody.
7. (4:06) Head Cold - More acoustic, more awesome.
8. (5:35) Muscle Memory - More beautiful string accompaniments.