Jor'dan Armstrong/Confident/SeaQ/Good Guys
With Jor'dan Armstrong's second studGio release we get strong doses of just how creative and passionate he is. With convincing lyrics and great production Jor'dan makes an appeal to a broad audience with ear-candy that's sure to make a ride to the grocery store an enjoyable one. If you like DRAKE or The WEEKEND you might like this. No FCC violations. Reviewed by Dan of LJH. Favorite tracks include: 2, 3, 4, & 5.
1) 3:51 - Med tempo. Horns, drums, synths, bass guitar and other sonic embellishments take this feel-good song to the next level
2) *3:31 - Med tempo. A lot of panning and production additives with the basic instrumentation seemingly low in the mix. Another slapper.
3) *5:10 - Slow tempo. Using Steph Curry as the subject matter, it's hard to go wrong. Rolling snares and heavily truncated drums, with some vocal harmonies lacing the background creating it's own melody.
4) *3:27 - Slow/med tempo. Heavy bass-line, drums, synths carry the melody.
5) *3:01 - Slow tempo. Synthesized sounds, including water pouring and water dripping, truncated snares and kicks and background vocals which also create the harmonies and melody.
6) 4:22 - Med tempo. Horns, synthesized piano/keyboard sounds, hard hitting kicks, rolling hi-hats.