|Rosenstock, Jeff / Worry|
|Label:||Side One Dummy Records|
|Add Date:||2016-10-25||Pull Date:||2016-12-27|
|Week Ending:||11 Dec||20 Nov||13 Nov||6 Nov|
|1.||Sat, 27 Jul 19:||chickpea and onion boy|
|4.||Sun, 25 Nov 18:||a.b. en masse|
truth to force
|2.||Thu, 18 Jul 19:||chickpea and onion boy|
|5.||Sun, 18 Feb 18:||chickpea and onion boy|
|3.||Thu, 04 Jul 19:||chickpea and onion boy|
|6.||Thu, 15 Feb 18:||chickpea and onion boy|
FCC: none (radio edit) (11 says pissing, 13 says hellhole, 15 says half-assed)|
Punk rock pop. Focused on economic and social issues, with some other depressing love stuff. A lot of songs transition to the next. Basically all head bangers. RIYL: FIDLAR, The Cribs, Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Recommended*
1. (3:44) We Begged 2 Explode* – Quiet piano erupts to bar chants and rock fills. Everyone moves on from their old friends. Depressingly good.
2. (1:43) Pash Rash*– Mentions The Cribs. A nice rockin happy song about missing someone.
3. (2:54) Festival Song– Fast paced song against corporatism. Lots of hey’s and woah’s.
4. (3:22) Staring Out The Window At Your Old Apartment*– About eviction/breakup/stalking, soft and loud and soft again.
5. (3:00) Wave Goodnight To Me* – Gentrification? Not sure, but its sounds pretty good.
6. (4:02) To Be A Ghost – Hints at BLM (I think) and what those opposing it want for those supporting it. First half is quiet, erupts the latter half.
7. (0:38) Pietro, 60 Years Old – Intro for the next song, but not sure if Pietro has anything to do with it. I won’t judge.
8. (3:11) I Did Something Weird Last Night* – Fast lyrics, being drunk, and feeling funny.
9. (3:02) Blast Damage Days – More of the same, ¾ signature.
10. (1:03) Bang On The Door – The most punk of all, super fast lyrics and everything else.
11. (1:31) Rainbow – Has some Mighty Mighty Bosstones guitar thrown in.
12. (0:30) Planet Luxury – Actually the most punk, but only 30 seconds.
13. (1:46) HELLLHOOOOLE – More of the same, sort of meh.
14. (1:04) June 21st *– Honestly just sounds good, has some bell action and happy lyrics.
15. (1:59) The Fuzz – Quiet electronic intro, more about income inequality.
16. (1:54) …While You’re Alive* – More bells! Starts acoustic, goes into post-death attitudes. Alludes to album title.
17. (2:36) Perfect Sound Whatever* – Regrets, being sorry, and trying to be perfect. Great way to end the album.