|Album:||On The Legs Of Love Purified||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2016-12-21||Pull Date:||2017-02-22|
|Week Ending:||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22||Jan 15||Jan 8||Jan 1|
|1.||Feb 17, 2020:||Being as an ocean
|4.||Feb 07, 2017:||Magnetized Toner
|2.||Mar 01, 2017:||Reckless Burning
|5.||Feb 02, 2017:||a strange pursuit
|3.||Feb 15, 2017:||Reckless Burning
|6.||Feb 01, 2017:||Brownian Motion
RIYL: Teenage Filmstars, Cranes, Miserable, Eroc, Bad News, Cocteau Twins, and Skullflower.
Recommended Tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6
1. (3:41) More Love To Be Found – Atmospheric intro. Gentle chanting. A fast drum beat towards the end.
2. (5:11) **Black Ice – Continuous guitar riff over fast drumbeat. Dreamy vocals. Some layers of guitar distortion here and there. Epic track.
3. (4:29) *Beyond Flesh – Medium tempo, drowned out guitars, delicate vocals, 1990s shoegaze memories.
4. (4:05) We'll Go– Quiet recording with dramatic changes. Lavish dreamscapes.
5. (4:49) **Come To Harm – Ambient composition driven by a soft semi-industrial mechanical drumbeat. Gentle chanting vocals. A captivating intense drum sequence takes over at the end.
6. (5:47) **Intimacy – Classic Chasms sound here. Towards end, guitar effects at full potential. Stunning.
7. (5:20)* Between The Eyes – Instrumental track. Only string instruments and distortions. More lavish dreamscapes.
|1.||More Love To Be Found||4.||We'll Go|
|2.||Black Ice||5.||Come To Harm|
|7.||Between The Eyes|