|Sunshine, Ron / Bring It Home|
|Album:||Bring It Home||Collection:||Blues|
|Artist:||Sunshine, Ron||Added:||Nov 2016|
|Add Date:||2017-04-27||Pull Date:||2017-06-29||Charts:||Blues|
|Week Ending:||Jul 2||Jun 25||Jun 18||Jun 11||Jun 4||May 28||May 21||May 14|
|1.||Jun 26, 2017:||Everything A to Z - Week 92 |
|4.||Jun 15, 2017:||No Cover, No Minimum |
In The Numbers
|2.||Jun 22, 2017:||No Cover, No Minimum: Expand-o-Matic Edition |
Life Is Changing
|5.||Jun 10, 2017:||blues with a feelin' |
In The Numbers
|3.||Jun 17, 2017:||blues with a feelin' |
|6.||Jun 08, 2017:||Wild kingdom |
Who Will The Next Fool Be
Great big band jazz/blues sound with stylish & sophisticated vocals. (It’s a toss up whether this should be filed in blues or jazz.) The band is top notch with amazing horns. The arrangements are tight with some amazing solos. He’s a no-frills vocalist with a great sound and he rocks that harp, throwing down some serious blues/soul/jazz sounds. Each track is worth a play. |
1. Uptempo w/great vox and good solos on harp & horns.
2. Fast & catchy w/tight vocal harmonies.
3. Midtempo w/a delicious retro lounge feel, then picks up.
4. Slow and soulful, bluesy vocals lead into midtempo.
5. Midtempo w/great touches of bluesy keyboards.
6. Playful blues walking with great harp/horn solos.
7. Solid mostly upbeat jam, rocking harp & organ. Yow!
8. Slow, stripped-down lament. Soulful.
9. Mostly midtempo w/a sold bounce.
10. Big band instrumental, mostly midtempo and so good.
|1.||One Link Of Chain||6.||She Knows How To Love Me|
|2.||Bring It Home||7.||In The Numbers|
|3.||I'm Shakin'||8.||Hard Times|
|4.||Who Will The Next Fool Be||9.||Finally It's Spring|
|5.||Life Is Changing||10.||Three Corner Bite|