|Add Date:||2016-11-30||Pull Date:||2017-02-01|
|Week Ending:||Dec 11||Dec 4|
|1.||Dec 07, 2016:||Brownian Motion
|3.||Dec 03, 2016:||Music Casserole
Down To The Shadows
|2.||Dec 06, 2016:||Magnetized Toner
There Is A Dream
|4.||Dec 01, 2016:||a strange pursuit
1. *(7:55)—Pretty electric guitar, wheezing harmonica, out-of-tune piano. “I want ornaments on nothing.”
2. (6:37)—Lovely, slow, circular fingerpicking on mellow post-rock guitar. Long instrumental middle section.
3. (5:26)—Minor key piano dirge. Nice bird sounds and saxophone. Strongly reminiscent of Jason Molina’s “Red Comet Dust.” Ends suddenly.
4. *(5:31)—Soft guitar strumming, a little like 2. Lovely chorus.
5. (6:07)—Muted piano and electric guitar, passages of nearly unhinged singing. Soft saxophone and wordless vocals drift in and out.
6. *(9:15)—Lush, wind-swept guitars and piano. Dreamy, repetitive, even soothing. Soft, dissonant harmonica.
|1.||Artifact Moon||4.||Down To The Shadows|
|2.||The Black Hills||5.||Singing To The Wolf|
|3.||Poor Maddie||6.||There Is A Dream|