|Zimmer, Hans / Inferno|
|Add Date:||2016-12-06||Pull Date:||2017-02-07|
|Week Ending:||5 Feb||29 Jan||22 Jan||15 Jan||1 Jan||25 Dec||11 Dec|
|1.||Apr 09, 2019:||Clean Copper Radio & Hot Topics |
I'm Feeling A Tad Vulnerable
|4.||Jan 20, 2017:||Magic Mix |
|2.||Jan 31, 2017:||Waste FM |
The Logic Of Tyrants
|5.||Jan 10, 2017:||Emergency Crew - Kamla |
Our Own Hell On Earth, I'm Feeling A Tad Vulnerable
|3.||Jan 27, 2017:||Magic Mix |
Beauty Awakens The Soul To Act
|6.||Dec 31, 2016:||Music Casserole |
If you like electronic, synth, drone, ambient music with a dark edge then this album is your cup of tea.|
Hans Zimmer composed the soundtrack for INFERNO directed by Ron Howard. The film stars Tom Hanks, Felicity Kendall and others.
The best way to describe the music is the words that popped into my mind as I listened to the album. Hope you find that useful.
Try 2, 6, 8 and 14.
1. Dronery with an air of expectation.
2. Expectations in the air.
3. You feel a bit on the edge as if something unexpected is gonna happen.
4. An air of impending doom.
5. Suspense. Searching for hope.
6. Starts of soft & romantic & then it builds up.
7. An air of dread & anticipation.
8. It's like an electronic & synth symphony piece puncuated with quiet sounds & crescedo.
9. Somthing is going to happen, but what?
11. Mysterious. About to solve something.
12. Pounding heart & a feeling of mild anxiety.
13. Hope. Dreams. Awakening.
14. Piano. Repetitive.
15. A bit on the harsh side. Danger. Dread.
16. A bit unsettling, & yet hopeful.
Kamla Dec 2016