|Amulets / Personal Power|
|Add Date:||2017-01-24||Pull Date:||2017-03-28||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Mar 19||Mar 12||Mar 5||Feb 5||Jan 29|
|1.||Mar 18, 2017:||Reckless Burning |
|4.||Jan 31, 2017:||The Offbeat Generation |
The Power Of Focus
|2.||Mar 11, 2017:||Reckless Burning |
|5.||Jan 28, 2017:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Mar 02, 2017:||Brains and Eggs |
|6.||Jan 14, 2017:||Life Aquatic (Best of '16, part 2) |
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Austin based audio & visual artist Randall Taylor providing us with a stellar example of a looping drone mélange. Ambient tunes with that extra bite.
Like: Laurence English, Monadh, and Andrew Tomasello
All good: Loving 3,5,7
No FCC’s (Instrumentals)
1) Financial Ruin (9.15) Quiet & peaceful, yet filled with an underlying sense of foreboding. (long fade)
2) Conditionals (3.34) Fuzzy backing to a louder, more uplifting ambient mood than the previous. (long fade)
3) Self-Sabotage (4.31) Spoken word introduces this intense yet glistening trip through the graveyard.
4) Delusions Of Grandeur (5.22) Looping rain forest nirvana. Softly done.
5) These Controlling Forces (9.15) Starts like a Bauhaus intro of old, yet never goes beyond that, adopts a more delicate approach from then on. Special.
6) Discerning (7.47) Carries on with the mellow ambient moods with a glitchy texture.
7) The Power Of Focus (8.22) Hypnotic melody. Slow, deliberate & mesmerizing.
|1.||Financial Ruin||4.||Delusions Of Grandeur|
|2.||Conditionals||5.||These Controlling Forces|
|7.||The Power Of Focus|