|Sleater-Kinney / Live In Paris|
|Album:||Live In Paris||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Sub Pop Records|
|Add Date:||2017-02-22||Pull Date:||2017-04-26|
|Week Ending:||Apr 23||Apr 16||Apr 9||Apr 2||Mar 26||Mar 19||Mar 12||Mar 5|
|1.||Dec 16, 2021:||The Library (rebroadcast from Apr 5, 2017) |
|4.||Apr 11, 2017:||Sonic Slop |
Start Together, A New Wave
|2.||May 23, 2017:||Magnetized Toner |
What's Mine Is Yours
|5.||Apr 08, 2017:||Reckless Burning (The Wasteland) |
|3.||Apr 17, 2017:||Mixed Nuts |
|6.||Apr 08, 2017:||Homeroom |
Indie rawk. Live recording of Sleater-Kinney’s performance on March 20th, 2015 at La Cigale in Paris. Includes tracks from almost all of their albums, with a strong representation from their latest LP No Cities to Love. Consistently great throughout.|
Related: Ex Hex, Screaming Females, Sub Pop
1. (4:09) Price Tag—Fast, pounding.
2. (3:59) * Oh!—Sweeping, melodic, pretty.
3. (4:24) * What’s Mine is Yours—Fierce, raw. Breaks down midway into something starker.
4. (3:34) A New Wave—Howling, bass-driven jam.
5. (2:34) * Start Together—Dark, visceral, intense guitars.
6. (3:12) * No Cities to Love—Fast, driving, epic.
7. (3:07) Surface Envy—Angry, sludgy.
8. (2:36) * I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone—Yelps, greatness.
9. (2:48) Turn It On—Propulsive, chiming, entropic.
10. (5:16) * Entertain—Minimalist garage feel with military drumming.
11. (4:30) * Jumpers—Crowd favorite. Gorgeous chiming guitar refrain.
12. (4:08) Dig Me Out—Urgent, more punk. Last minute is just crowd interaction.
13. (3:18) * Modern Girl—The classic! Clear riffs and harmonica.
|1.||Price Tag||7.||Surface Envy|
|2.||Oh!||8.||I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone|
|3.||What's Mine Is Yours||9.||Turn It On|
|4.||A New Wave||10.||Entertain|
|6.||No Cities To Love||12.||Dig Me Out|