|Gnod / Just Say No To The Psycho Right-Wing Capitalist Fascist Industrial Death Machine|
|Album:||Just Say No To The Psycho Right-Wing Capitalist Fascist Industrial Death Machine||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2017-04-12||Pull Date:||2017-06-14|
|Week Ending:||18 Jun||11 Jun||4 Jun||21 May||14 May||7 May||30 Apr||23 Apr|
|1.||Tue, 01 Jan 19:||DJ Yamster|
All About Us (Studio B Demo)
|4.||Sat, 10 Jun 17:||Adam|
|2.||Wed, 13 Jun 18:||Super Chuck|
The Fuzz Deli
|5.||Wed, 31 May 17:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|3.||Wed, 14 Jun 17:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|6.||Wed, 17 May 17:||Super Chuck|
The Fuzz Deli
JUST SAY NO TO THE PSYCHO RIGHT-WING CAPITALIST FASCIST INDUSTRIAL DEATH MACHINE is the newest release from the Salford-based heavy psych group Gnod. Desperate howls, tribal krautrock and dance beats, hazy guitar riffs characterize this feverish political record.|
Related: White Hills, Carlton Melton, Psychic Paramount, leftist punk
1. (5:46) Bodies for Money—FCC fuck. Pounding industrial headbanger. Stark melodic breakdown midway. “Bodies for money, money for bodies.” Sheet of wailing noise descends in last few minutes.
2. (9:47) ** People—Distorted aquatic noise, some extremely low radio recordings about conspiracy. Slowly pounding drums and grinding riffs take over.
3. (4:49) *** Paper Error—Dense trip, locks into an entrancing groove. Sort of like a heavier Wedding Present.
4. (7:39) ** Real Man—Slow doom intro, mostly drums with some buzz and ominous guitar. Stays fairly minimalist and consistent with some occasional heavy riffage.
5. (12:29) **** Stick in the Wheel—Driving drum intro, discernible vocals. Frequent noise breakdowns, second half is extremely soft ambient with some tapping and piano. The soundtrack for a 3am drive in reckless abandon. “Don’t want to be a cog in the machine, don’t want to be a stick in the wheel”
|1.||Bodies For Money||3.||Paper Error|
|5.||Stick In The Wheel|