|Naps / Bask|
|Label:||Lily Tapes & Discs|
|Add Date:||2017-05-10||Pull Date:||2017-07-12||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||9 Jul||2 Jul||11 Jun||28 May||21 May|
|1.||Feb 15, 2020:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles |
|4.||Jul 06, 2017:||Neural facilitation |
|2.||Nov 30, 2019:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles |
|5.||Jun 29, 2017:||Neural facilitation |
|3.||Feb 24, 2018:||Loon Talk and More |
|6.||Jun 10, 2017:||Ghost Trees |
Bubbly, sunny, charming ambient miniatures from Philadelphia. Playful synth bleeps, field recording collages, and warm, grainy synth bass. Fun spring/summer music, evocative of the outdoors in a way that brings Boards of Canada or Múm to mind, but beatless and more minimal. Favorites: 1, 3, 4, 7. No words, no FCCs.|
1. *(1:49)—Melodic, songlike. Cut-up backyard sounds.
2. (4:13)—Calm, trebly synth drones. Music box bleeps. Panned white noise.
3. *(3:27)—Deep, watery, with bird and vehicle sounds. Backward synths.
4. *(4:37)—Water sounds, quiet synth bubbles.
5. (1:00)—High, random synth bleeps. Sounds like a really happy Gameboy.
6. (2:02)—Pulsing, droning. Insect sounds.
7. *(3:52)—Deep synth drone. Calm fuzzy radio noise.
8. (1:48)—Starts with restful drone before bleeping synths appear. Bird sounds.
9. (2:07)—Similar to track 5. Simple, effervescent.