|Psirens & Slow Proteo / Mountain Music|
|Artist:||Psirens & Slow Proteo||Added:||05/2017|
|Add Date:||2017-05-25||Pull Date:||2017-07-27||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||23 Jul||16 Jul||9 Jul||2 Jul||25 Jun||11 Jun||4 Jun||28 May|
|1.||Jul 22, 2017:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Jul 06, 2017:||Neural facilitation |
|2.||Jul 16, 2017:||The Daily Bump |
|5.||Jun 27, 2017:||All Passion No Technique |
|3.||Jul 13, 2017:||Neural facilitation |
|6.||Jun 24, 2017:||Music Casserole |
Mtn Msc, Stars
Psirens & Slow Proteo|
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Psirens’ vocals (Paris Mancini) – Slow Proteo’s beats, nice collaboration of upbeat Indy poppy electronica with an ambient edge. Dreamy vocals are a delight on this release out of Santa Fe.
Like: Temple Invisible, Soapkills, The Glove
Track 5 is real quality
1) STARS (6.35) Affected a-cappella style to start & then in with the bright & breezy electro pop.
2) Falling (4.27) Slightly darker feel with this mid paced track.
3) MTN MSC (3.34) Low-key experimental quality with whisper vocals that gets overtaken by the energetic synths towards the conclusion.
4) theMotions (3.22) All round much busier track with a steady pulse driving it forward.
5) Ramblin’ Man (5.26) Classy vocals shining through on this cover. Slow moving & passionate. The gravelly restrained wall of sound works perfectly. Not quite Diamanda Galas, but towards that direction.