Interesting mix of electronic/synth stuff and melancholic love songs. Worth a listen, especially if you like bands like The Shins, Tennis, Portugal the Man, and Vampire Weekend.
1. Kids are Cool // 2:50 // *angsty; mid-fast; kind of electronic and synth-y vocals; etherial
2. Sunrise // 3:50 // ***mid; chill but catchy; hopeful; good harmonies; uplifting; happy with a nice chorus
3. That Boy // 3:16 // ***mid with a good beat; catchy; revengeful; empowering; Great representation of what it feels like to have a friend who is in a relationship you don't approve of!
4. The Distance // 3:52 // ***Funky; mid; quirky synth in the background; catchy; chill; becomes kind of background music-y but not in a bad way
5. Hey, Did I Do You Wrong // 3:04 // ****mid; catchy; good lyrics
6. Waiting for the Weekend // 3:47 // **mid; super synth-y beginning; good for a Friday night when you're getting tipsy with someone you might be interested in; also if your name is Molly or you know someone who is named Molly
7. SloMo // 2:48 // Mid; catchy; good lyrics; kind of pop-rocky with a little synth thrown in
8. The Water // 3:41 // *slow-mid; more angsty and melancholy; ballad of outcasts
9. Did You Get What You Came For // 3:57 // Melancholy; slow; repetitive
10. Make Me Electrify // 4:43 // *Mid; Much more electronic than the rest of the album; has a lot to do with fire and heat; etherial; zingy